WINE AMAZING RACE
Whats an Amazing Race you ask? Well we have developed the best way to see the amazing Hunter Valley, discovering the best activities, wineries and working together as a team to have a great day out having fun! It's not really a race (phew you say) but its about team building and having fun. We should have called it the Wine Amazing Taste, but we had the printing done and its too expensive to change. It's points based and finding the best things to do in the Valley.
You may have seen the Tv show, "The Amazing Race" where teams of two go around the world to discover remote areas, eat weird delights and compete as teams. Well we have adapted to the Hunter Valley and we want you to compete.
Please note run only during the week for corporate team building or family fun. Not available on Saturdays or Public Holiday's.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Corporate challenge walking only - from min 10 to max 200 guests. (Yes we have done 190 people in one group).
1) Estimated time to complete - 2 to 3 hours
2) All tasting fees, food and anything your purchase on your journey is at your expense but let them know your on the Wine Amazing Race and some offer discounts we have prearranged.
• Discounts for example can include half price cheese tasting at one of the wineries, a free wine tasting at one winery and half price cost for 2 activities and a half price blind wine tasting at a winery (if you find it) and free wine and produce pick up. Total approx. savings $32 and a bottle of wine for the WINNERS!
3) All clues are randomised and you can start at any point. They do not all need to be completed.
4) Highest point score wins as measured at the end of the day. To be on the leaderboard you should aim for over 4000 points as calculated by the app.
5) We recommend having a Telstra phone in the group due to our phone coverage in the area. Optus will also work but unfortunately due to coverage Vodaphone is not very reliable in our area.
6) Some challenges need to be completed to move onto the next.
7) The winning team will receive a bottle of Hunter Valley Wine each! So this is serious
Please note we can run consecutive groups on the same day and can take up to 200 people total.
Story Begins - You find yourself and your team on a reality tv show to race around the Hunter Valley. Your group will be split into teams of 4-8 (depending on numbers), people will follow clues, perform tasks, solve puzzles and answer trivia in order to be the highest point scoring team.
Let us host your next corporate event in the Hunter Valley!
We have received 5 star reviews from each group!
WINE AMAZING RACE
5 STAR REVIEWS!!!
Available at $39 per person extra